Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Vindicated

Have you had that situation where you feel all the blames are set on you? Even though people around you are saying that it is not you’re fault, still there’s that feeling of anxiety. Yet, in the back of your mind, maybe they are saying that just to comfort you.

Guilt over runs your mind and bothers you a lot everyday. You want to talk to the right person but it would feel that you’ll be accepting that you had done something wrong on the matter. Several days would pass and the horror of loosing your confidence as a good employee would fade in the shadows.

I have done nothing in a situation that I cannot control. I try to convince my self as my friends told me so. I waited until the day we’ll have a meeting to discuss the situation. And yesterday, I woke up in the morning with less intense feeling of the matter. Then we had a meeting and I said this is it. In the opening of the meeting they mentioned what happened. The second thing they said was to comfort me that it was not my fault and that absolutely I have not done anything wrong. They said, as old timers, they have been there many times and that it happens.

I guess sometimes that not to say anything is best when you’re trusted friends and love ones told you not to worry. Great is the feeling that you passed something and regained more confidence in thy self.

1 comment:

xhris said...

hinga ng malalim!!!! then breath!!!
life sucks sometimes.